Download Igo 8.3 Windows Ce
Nov 15, 2019
Primo8 build 219.old is the only wincestable version as of now. Does anyone know how to get igo 8 on the suzuki graffix or igo on a lg pd750? Please post if so I’m .
iGO Primo 8.3.6 has been updated to increase speeds on Windows Mobile devices and improve navigation on Windows CE devices. It’s also now free on the .
For my question, here
Jan 04, 2017
Hi Guys, I need help in this problem because I can not install iGo Primo 8 on my device. I follow all the instruction on the web and nothing .
Where can I download igo 9 for windows mobile? .
I am using Windows Mobile 7.1 for my iGo Primo.. I have 1.80 Ghz processor with 1 GB RAM.. It is old version of windows mobile and i have windows mobile 7.5 on my device but it not worked on other apps 🙁 .
Hi, i installed igo 126.96.36.199388 on my Pocket PC, but in igo 8.3.5, i cant see “GPS File” and “TPEGO800″ menu as i can see before on ” .
I didn’t find any download for Windows CE 5.0 drivers for Primo 188.8.131.52388. Do i need to buy a new navigator? .
When i click about primo page it displays..”Sorry, this site does not work properly with internet explorer 8. I will test it on other browsers.
Mar 17, 2018
Downloading Igo Primo is of no use to me. I have tried downloading Igo Primo manualy from the Internet and tried installing It, Also I have tried downloading the required drivers for primo 8.3 but it gives me error. I don’t know what to do, please help me. .
Good Day, I came to you for help, I have igo 8.3.5 and i need to do a debug of the map, so I downloaded the debug driver and tried to install it. The problem is that i get an error “device does not exist or is not valid” on “AtoTool”, i have no more clue what to do, please help me. .
HELP. i want to load maps in Igo 8 https://midwestherbaria.org/portal/checklists/checklist.php?clid=65501
download iGo 2008 for windows
Note: Windows Ce is required for Naviextras.
3. navigate to the directory where the Naviextras toolbox is located on your PC.
4. right click on the Naviextras toolbox.exe and select “Run as administrator.”
5. wait for Naviextras to load. Naviextras will open and begin extracting Igo.exe.
6. when Naviextras opens the Igo.exe and Igo 2008 files it will create the Igo maps directory (folder)
7. unpack the provided zip file to the root of your SD Card/Resident Flash.
Extract the iGo 8.3 zip to the SD card or to the root of your Android flash memory card.
8. run Igo, go to Options > LAN > make sure that the setting “Use iGo 2008 maps” is checked.
Note: the setting “Default Region” or “iGo 2008 Region” does not appear in the Help menu and the setting cannot be changed.
9. Connect the Android phone to your PC and open the Naviextras toolbox. Naviextras will open and begin extracting Igo.exe.
10. when Naviextras opens the Igo.exe and Igo 2008 files it will create the Igo maps directory (folder)
11. unpack the provided zip file to the root of your Android Flash memory card.
Extract the iGo 8.3 zip to the root of your Android flash memory card.
12. Run iGo, go to Options > LAN > make sure that the setting “Use iGo 2008 maps” is checked.
RUNNING ANY OF THE IGO MAPPING APPLICATIONS
The application should run smoothly on Android devices. To use the applications, go to iGO8 for Windows app from Android Market (recommended). Using this will also update the Android version. To determine the Android version installed, on your phone, go to Settings > About Tablet/phone. Your Android version will be displayed as
Android: 4.2.1 (API 18) or lower
Android: 4.3.x (API 19) or higher
Note: If you already have Android version 4.3 or higher, the app will not run on your phone. If you find some problems in using the iGo apps, please contact us at i