RokClock Full Product Key PC/Windows
RokClock is a compact application designed to help you create a time log for your projects. It allows you to keep track of the time you spend on several projects in order to estimate your efficiency.
You can organize the projects into nodes and add tasks by using the context menu. This feature enables you to estimate the time required for certain tasks in larger projects. The time intervals can be copied to the clipboard or stored in a CSV file for further analysis.
RokChronometer is a compact clock application for Windows operating system. It can be used to organize your working time, to keep track of your daily hours, hours per week, hours per month, or hours per year.
RokDirectory is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to create a simple file system with a root node that is created automatically if you add a file to a node.
Windows/RokSettings is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to add settings for RokClock.
Windows/RokTimer is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to add timers to RokClock.
RokRuler is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to show the hexadecimal fractions of RokTime units on the screen.
RokXML is a compact application for Windows operating system. It allows you to create XML data files from CSV and Time-log files.
ChangesLog is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to create a ChangeLog for a certain project.
RokRipper is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to create an archive of a project. The archive can be opened with another RokRipper application.
RokSynch is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to synchronize the calendars in RokRipper, RokTimer, and RokClock.
RokEditor is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to create an XML project description file. The file can be used as a template when creating new projects.
RokSettings is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to add settings for RokClock.
RokData is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used to create and open XML data files.
C++/RokUSBDriver is a compact application for Windows operating system. It is used
RokClock Crack Activator Free
A simple application for managing time logs. You can set tasks for certain projects. For each task there are several time intervals which you can copy to the clipboard or save them to a CSV file.
With the Node Editor you can add Nodes for your projects which contain the list of tasks with their start and end date in a unified overview.
– Overview with a list of nodes
– Nodes are placed on the side in a very simplified way
– The time intervals between the start and the end date of the tasks are shown in a bar graph
– The Main Window is separated into 3 parts:
– The left part shows a list of Nodes
– The middle part shows the tasks of the selected Node
– The right part shows the time intervals between the start and the end date of the selected Node
– Each node can be selected and opened
– The nodes are grouped in a tree list of nodes with the possibility to add more groups
– The intervals between the start and the end date can be copy to the clipboard and saved to a CSV file or are displayed as a bar graph
– The status bar on the bottom shows the last save date, last open date, the total time that you have spent on projects
– The tasks and their intervals can be marked either as todo or already done
– The tasks can be copied to the clipboard and pasted into the other application
– You can add and edit themes
– Themes can be saved to a file or loaded from a file
– Additions on the bars of the time intervals can be saved as a CSV file
– When the interval is over, the bar graph is cleared
– The interval can be scaled
– On the right you can find a menu bar with several options
– You can open the standard RokClock window from the start menu
– The node editor shows the start and the end date of the selected node
– Only the tasklist is closed when you close the window.
– The application has a tray icon which can be configured.
– Install RokClock_x64_vs2010_VS2013.zip to a folder on your computer. You can later find a start menu entry under **RokClock**.
Make sure that the registry has not been modified. For example during installation. Then re-installation will be necessary.
– Copyright (c)
RokClock Crack With License Code
RokClock is an application for managers to track time spent on projects. It provides a flexible interface for combining time tracking with managing projects.
• Time Management
• Projects Management
• Time Entry
• Time Tracking
• Time Management
• Project Management
• Task Management
• Individual Product/Project Support
• User Interface Support
• Form Design and Back-End Application Development
• Change Logs
• RokClock runs on.NET 4.5 (including.NET 4.0 and.NET 4.5.1) with support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2008, and 10.
• RokClock runs on.NET Core (Windows) with support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2008, and 10.
• Minimum system requirements are set by the target architecture and the desired target platform (desktop, tablet, mobile device, web).
I’m Cabak, i’m 24 years old. I majored in Computer Engineering at university. Ever since graduating, I have been working on building software applications for myself and developing online product.
I started to come up with the idea to create RokClock when I was running out of time for creating a project management software.
I thought I could easily make a simple time management software. I have been working on it ever since. I have been using it for about 6 months now.
Download RokClock here:
RokClock Google Play:
Install the latest.NET 4.5.1 with.NET Core 1.0 or later.
RokClock is a small, fast and stable application.
It is written in C#,.NET 4.5, using a portable library and WPF library.
It uses CABAK 1.7 and Scintilla.NET 2.0.2.
The source code of the RokClock application is released in the software repository. Anyone may download and install the source code.
Here is the configuration file for RokClock. It is written in XML format. The configuration file is located
What’s New In RokClock?
RokClock (RokClock is a trademark of RaiffeisenStart GmbH & Co. KG) is a free time log application for Windows 7.RokClock is designed with teams of project managers, as well as individuals who need to know how much time they spend on their projects.The project manager is able to monitor the time spent on a project; for instance, he can keep track of how many meetings he has had regarding that project.Once the project manager has completed the time log, he can also export it to a CSV file and use it in Excel or other systems.
The RokClock interface was initially designed for a desktop, but has been successfully ported to Windows 8 as well. Thanks to the wide compatibility of the interface, users can use RokClock in both tablet and laptop computers, whether they are running Windows 8 or Windows 7.
What’s New in Version 2.4.0:
– fixed a problem with the opening of the time log dialog (Windows 8 only)
– fixed a problem with the view of the node (Windows 8 only)
– improved the error handling for tasks with multiple subtasks
– added a button to clear the time log
– added the ability to save projects and time logs in a folder
What’s New in Version 2.3.0:
– fixed a bug in the time log
– fixed a problem with the visualization of node contents (Windows 8 only)
– fixed a problem with the dialog
– fixed a problem with the folder size calculation
What’s New in Version 2.2.0:
– supported open and close projects
– fixed a problem with the calculation of the node size (OpenOffice Calc only)
What’s New in Version 2.1.0:
– open and close projects from a context menu
– calculate the node size with OpenOffice Calc
– fix the visualization of multi-dimensional hierarchies
– fixed a problem with the time logger
– fix the name of the input field
– fix the initialization of projects (Windows 7 only)
– fix the window title (Windows 8 only)
What’s New in Version 2.0.0:
– more views in the time log
– option to update the data from the clipboard
– option to store the log for later use
– option to export the data to a CSV file
– option to export
OS: Windows 7, Vista, or XP.
Windows 7, Vista, or XP. Processor: Intel 1.86 GHz dual-core processor or AMD equivalent.
Intel 1.86 GHz dual-core processor or AMD equivalent. Memory: 2 GB RAM.
2 GB RAM. Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics with 256 MB video memory.
DirectX 9 graphics with 256 MB video memory. Hard Drive: 2 GB available space.
2 GB available space. Other: You need an internet connection.
When we were first going to make this