Virtual Engine Room 4.5 !!LINK!! Crack

Virtual Engine Room 4.5 !!LINK!! Crack



Virtual Engine Room 4.5 Crack

On 4 September, VENEZIA was about 100 miles north of the island of Elba when the decision to break off the mission was made and course was set for the Strait of Messina. VENEZIA did not sight the advanced 1st Australian Aircraft Carriers (VRC 701) and the 3rd Aircraft Carriers (the HMS VALIANT), and so continued to approach Messina without realizing the seriousness of the situation. On 10 September, VENEZIA encountered two unidentified destroyers, which damaged the ship. VENEZIA continued through the strait at full speed under the assumption that the Italian naval base at Taranto would be able to at least make a minor contribution. However, the naval base at Taranto had been virtually destroyed by Allied bombing, and the warships had nothing to do. At 0100 on the 11th, the order to abandon ship was given. During the ensuing night, most of the crew was rescued by British Royal Navy warships, while about six hundred Italian sailors perished. VENEZIA drifted out of the strait and the Allies soon controlled the Adriatic Sea. In February 1944, VENEZIA was scuttled

7. On 25 September 1943, the carrier left San Francisco for Pearl Harbor. After crossing the International Date Line, there were heavy gales, with 35 to 45 knots of wind and rough sea. The ship had to be steered by engine revolution control. The steering gear was so jammed that the capstan room could not be worked properly. In such weather the engines had to be shifted frequently to maintain the prescribed revolutions. After five days of heavy weather and high seas, the steering gear was freed and steering was gradually achieved. On 24 September, the wireless operator had a meltdown and was sick in the bridge-and-control tower. He was kept in hospital until 13 November 1943, when he was returned to duty. A codal change giving a new captain responsibility for steering, flight direction, launch and recovery of planes, tactical control of the ship, and communications was issued on 16 December 1943, after the ship had returned to Pearl Harbor for additional repairs. A State Department codal change was required to implement the new responsibility.

A three cylinder 375 hp diesels, with an output of 1500 hp, drive the main screw at the rate of 32 revs per minute. This requires a rating of approximately 8 kW (11 hp). The size of the boiler and the water temperature is such that the propeller is provided with a cooling system to remove approximately 90 per cent of the heat which it transmits to the ship. About 55 per cent of the boiler feed water is used for cooling and the remaining 45 per cent is re-circulated to the engine after providing all of the ship’s needs. A muffler was fitted and it is estimated that at all times, the noise level from the engine room is about as high as that from a medium-sized factory. The muffler dispenses with the necessity for an exhaust pipe and is effective over a wide range of engine speeds. The load from the propeller is divided to the centre line to be distributed in two longitudinal sheaves with crossheads which control the spokes of these sheaves. The spokes are provided with a friction brake which ensures adequate loading and prevents excessive speed. About 0.25 gallons of oil per minute is required for this brake. In order that the propeller should not have too large a proportion of its drag in the form of reaction torque, each spoke is provided with a small-diameter ring to which is attached a shroud which extends to the forward end of the propeller. The drag due to this shroud is comparatively low and the inertia of the group of spokes and shroud is thus taken up. This central drag member is in turn braced by side drag members to the centre line of the propeller and the members between the propeller and the ship’s side, to the aft part of the pump-room bulkhead. The space in the inside of the ring is filled with oil, which lubricates the spokes and rotor. The oil is kept in the ring by centrifugal force in the lower part and is forced up by an oil pump near the pump-room bulkhead. The pump-room bulkhead is separated from the interior by a steel sheet which contains a flange which is a sealed gasket and a rubber packing in which the pumping pump rotor is mounted. These two plates contain the oil in the pump room during use. At each rotation of the rotor, the oil is drawn up from the lower part of the pump room into the interior and out through an opening in the nozzle and into the blast pipe. For this, a pipe is employed which passes from the pump to the nozzle and can be opened to direct flow from the pump to the nozzle. The method used to fix the blades to the shaft and suit the environment is not critical. 5ec8ef588b

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *